Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Gently Falling

Hello, all! The leaves are beginning to fall off of several of the trees in my gigapan. The Ashe Junpier has not changed and I predict that it will keep its green leaves because it's a conifer (a tree species that keeps its leaves throughout the year). However, the Silver Maple is losing several of its leaves; they are turning into beautiful red and yellow colors. The Pumpkin Ash has lost most of its yellow- brown spotted leaves. So, as an observation, all of my trees are changing at faster rates than others; unless they are an evergreen species because they will continue to stay the same green color. I believe that there are differences between the tree is because of whether they are an evergreen or a deciduous and how they are reacting to the seasons and weather. I'm excited to see my next gigapan in a few weeks and see the progress of the trees!




No comments:

Post a Comment